NEW! Register with MrPlay and get up to ₹10 000 free bet on your first deposit
- Accepting Indian Rupees
- Good promotions for regular customers
- Good choice of sports betting options
- Lack of Deposit and withdrawal methods for Indian players
- Support could be better
- Welcome bonus has high turnover requirements
MrPlay Free Bet Explained
MrPlay Sports recently introduced payments in Indian Rupees and are now accepting new customers from India.
Register with MrPlay Sports India and deposit for the first time to get up to ₹10 000 free bet. Read more details about the offer below.
100% deposit bonus up to ₹10 000 at MrPlay Sports
Here are a few key terms for MrPlay free bet for Indian players;
- Deposit between ₹1,000 and ₹10,000 to your MrPlay Sports betting account.
- Once your deposit has been processed, you’ll instantly receive 100% deposit bonus (up to ₹10 000)
- Customers depositing via Neteller, Paysafe, Skrill or Skrill 1-Tap are not entitled for this offer.
- MrPlay free bet must be turned over minimum 9 times on odds of 2.0 (Evens) before you can withdraw any winnings.
- Multi or system bets count towards WR, but the selection must be played at minimum odds of 1.40
*18+, Welcome Bonus: Only for new players, first deposit, minimum deposit: ₹1,000, maximum ₹10,000 free bet, valid for 14 days. Bets must be made at odds of 2.00 or higher and settled within 14 days of making them. In case of multi or system bets, the selection has to be played at minimum odds of 1.40.
How to turn your MrPlay Sports free bet into cash?
Quick example on how to turn your MrPlay free bet into withdrawable money;
- You deposited ₹3,000.
- MrPlay free bet will be credited to your betting account immediately after the deposit.
- You received ₹3,000 for free, in total you have ₹6,000 to bet.
- Turn over your bonus 9 times (9x) before with minimum odds of 2.0 per betslip.
- To make ₹3,000 into cash, you will have to turnover ₹27,000. (9x₹3,000=₹27,000)
- Once wagering requirements have been met, MrPlay free bet becomes real money and you can with-draw it as you like.
MrPlay Sports India FAQ
Does MrPlay accepts players from India?
Yes, MrPlay accepts players from India and new depositing customers are entitled for welcome bonus.
Can I use Indian Rupees at MrPlay?
Yes, you can use Indian Rupees as currency at MrPlay Sports or Casino.
About MrPlay Sports India
MrPlay Sports recently entered Indian market and are doing their best to accommodate Indian customers and follow up on the competition. MrPlay is brand new on Indian betting market and fairly unknown.
MrPlay can not be compared to any other India oriented bookmakers, but as things move fast, I’m expecting that MrPlay will manage to build up a reputation amongst Indian players.
They are well known in Europe and UK and absolutely legit gaming company. MrPlay holds both Malta gaming licence and is approved and licensed by UK Gambling Commission for their UK operation.
MrPlay is better known for their casino operation then sportsbook, so it is a perfect choice for players looking for some casino action.
Personally, I think MrPlay has a long way to go to catch up with big players on the market, but knowing the quality and dedication behind the company, they will have a say in a near future.